drank Champagne Cider by Butiki Teas

Sipdown, 258. :)

This tisane thing is delightful. I really like the apple flavour in it.

Good thing I (eventually) have another ounce coming to me, thanks to VariaTEA and the fastest group order known to tea people.

VariaTEA

We all knew what we wanted. I was happy to be apart of it :)

OMGsrsly

:) It was amazing, really. And thank you for doing the ordering!

VariaTEA

No problem at all. It was actually Kittenna’s idea. I just happened to want the most stuff :P

OMGsrsly

:D Lucky you has her cupboard to a point where buying more tea isn’t a foolish endeavour!

Comments

VariaTEA

We all knew what we wanted. I was happy to be apart of it :)

OMGsrsly

:) It was amazing, really. And thank you for doing the ordering!

OMGsrsly

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada