Mmm, caffeine. Puerh and mate, please do your job and give me energy!

This is another sample from MissB. She seems to have a habit of throwing multiple samples, pre-measured for 16oz of water, into her swaps. So awesome. Except today I’m cheating and using my “12” oz mug from SBUX. It’s really more 14-15 when I fill it all the way, so I don’t feel so bad.

I added some almond milk and a little maple syrup to this tea. Oh yeah. This is nice. I don’t think I’d want it all the time, as I’m finding I’m not a huge fan of the cacao shells (and I have the Cacao Mint), but it is really nice. It has some depth from the puerh, and a bit of grassy/hay flavour from the mate.

I’m gonna guzzle this down, then set up for an hour long yoga video. Now, which one to choose…

this one sounds really lovely..

OMGsrsly

It’s pretty good! I don’t love the mate flavour, but otherwise it’s a solid chocolatey tea. :)

Comments

this one sounds really lovely..

OMGsrsly

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada