drank Blood Orange by CaesarsTea

I decided to cold steep this sample from VariaTEA for some reason. Big mistake.

Something about it was just way too floral and soapy. It sort of smelled orangey but not really. It was also somewhat sour because of the rosehips.

Sadly I don’t have any left to try hot, but reading the reviews, I’m not sure I’m missing a whole lot.

Well, I’m glad I tried it. Thank you. :)

(250)

3 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML
VariaTEA

I was not much of a fan when it came to this one but typically I don’t like strong citrus flavors. I am sorry your experience with it was not any better :(

OMGsrsly

Oh well. TRY ALL THE TEAS, right? :)

Comments

VariaTEA

OMGsrsly

Oh well. TRY ALL THE TEAS, right? :)

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada