drank After Dark by Steam Tea House

The last time I got this, I received the bottom of the barrel. It’s mostly rooibos. :)

Still, the flavours are nice, especially when I mix a little Chicory Dickory Dock into it. It would be Even Better if I had some of that coconut creamer I make, but I’ve been lazy and tired and don’t have any in the fridge. Almond milk does in a pinch!

Boiling 8 min or more 3 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML
NayLynn

How do you make your coconut creamer? Do I just google it?

OMGsrsly

Coconut milk, coconut oil, and egg yolks, with a little maple syrup or honey if you want it sweet. Make it like mayo. :) Sounds frightening, tastes amazing. There are recipes out there. I just throw stuff into my blender.

NayLynn

Yes, it does sound a little frightening but I will trust you try it soon. Thanks!

OMGsrsly

Some recipes also add a couple tsp coconut oil.

OMGsrsly

Oh. I just use egg yolks. I like the way it mixes with my tea better.

NayLynn

Thanks, I was just searching for it on my phone and had not found any with just the yolk yet. I will use your modifications w/this recipie later today.

Comments

NayLynn

How do you make your coconut creamer? Do I just google it?

OMGsrsly

Some recipes also add a couple tsp coconut oil.

OMGsrsly

Oh. I just use egg yolks. I like the way it mixes with my tea better.

NayLynn

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada