I got this tea (I think it’s this tea! They have a lot of Earl Grey’s!) from wheezybee. Thank you!

It’s super bergamot-y. Really a lot bergamot-y. I’m enjoying it right now, but I’m not sure Earl Grey teas are something I love quite so much anymore.

The base is hearty, and this is definitely a wake-up tea. Perhaps a 2 minute steep would have been better, as this is a little strong.

ooh. Milk. I always used to add milk to my EG teas. Oh yeah. A splash of almond milk and a little maple syrup, and this is really tasty. The tea still feels oversteeped, but I won’t have problems drinking it now. :)

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada