drank Thurbo Darjeeling by Butiki Teas

Sipdown.

Still not my favourite, but I really appreciate CrowKettle going halfsies on the sampler pack with me. :)

A nice light tea to have while I’m waiting for my stew to finish cooking.

Courtney

Stew is the best. It reminds me of home. :)

OMGsrsly

I am teh laziest, and don’t see the point in making “fancy” dinners that require more than one pot or frypan. :) Stews are perfect.

Conversely, I’ll bake and dirty up every single piece of bakeware in my house before conceding defeat.

Fjellrev

I think I’m psychologically damaged from all the stews my grandma made when I was a kid. She’d always load them with turnip, which my tastebuds despise!

Indigobloom

Fjellrev, I had a soup made with Lapsang Souchong last week, it was amazing, I wonder if that could convince you to like it? lol

Ick, turnip.

Comments

Courtney

Stew is the best. It reminds me of home. :)

Fjellrev

Indigobloom

Ick, turnip.

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada