drank Cotton Candy Black Tea by 52teas

OMG! I missed 1000! Apparently this is 1002.

Anyways. This sample is from VariaTEA.

I oversteeped it this morning. And drank half of it anyways, tasting burnt sugar.

And then I forgot my mug at home when I went to work.

And now I’m at work staring at the lovely snow outside, waiting for a coworker to be finished with a meeting so I can get a ride down the hill. I’m not so sure the buses will be running much longer, and don’t want to risk it. Once you get on a bus, the drivers won’t let you off till you’re at a stop, even if you can walk faster!

Roswell Strange

Wow, yay for 1000.

keychange

Woohoo!! four digits!

OMGsrsly

Woohoo! Next I need to celebrate 1111. :)

Fjellrev

1002 is cooler than 1000 anyway. Congrats!

TeaBrat

happy 1000!!!

Comments

Roswell Strange

Congrats on 1000!

Courtney

1000, awesome!

__Morgana__

Wow, yay for 1000.

keychange

Woohoo!! four digits!

OMGsrsly

Woohoo! Next I need to celebrate 1111. :)

Fjellrev

1002 is cooler than 1000 anyway. Congrats!

TeaBrat

happy 1000!!!

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada