Sipdown from VariaTEA. :)

I only had 1 tsp left, so I made half a mug. Then I sweetened it with cranberry honey. Yes. Honey made from cranberry blossoms.

It’s actually really really good with the tea – makes it fruitier, goes well with the orange.

I also had an orange drizzled with this honey. :)

Not sure I’d repurchase, but if I saw a small tin somewhere I might pick it up.

(236)

Dustin

I have never heard of cranberry honey! Where did you find it? Orange blossom and wild flower are both pretty common, but it is hard to find honey from one pollen source especially when they are from more unusual plants!

Dustin

Thanks! I’m a super huge bee geek! I’m getting a package of bees and am going to start my hive again next month!
Looks like they do ship to the states but it is a $20 charge! Yipes! Maybe I’ll stop by their store if we do end up in Vancouver for the summer.

OMGsrsly

That’s how I feel about most shipping options, really. They also sell the honey at the PNE, which is way closer to where I am and where I usually buy it!

Comments

Dustin

OMGsrsly

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada