drank Citrus Lavender Sage by Teavana

This tea is so good. It deserves a better rating.

I’m having it with honey, and …roasted fennel I haven’t put away yet. It’s for a beet-fennel-orange salad, probably with cranberry honey.

Can you get the munchies from tea? It’s ridiculous, the way I’ve been nibbling on veggies all evening. I haven’t even had dinner – just more and more vegetables! The idea was to cook them all and then eat them with lunch for the next few days, but then I ate, umm, most of them.

Boiling 8 min or more 3 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML
Courtney

Haha! Raw veggies are the best.

OMGsrsly

I did roasted carrots and cauliflower and fennel. And I made salad. So many veggies!

Fjellrev

That sounds like such a badass salad. Raw veggies are so easy to polish off once you have them all cleaned!

Comments

Courtney

Haha! Raw veggies are the best.

OMGsrsly

Fjellrev

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada