Sweet buttery floral oolong of loveliness.

Seriously. This is SO GOOD.

Thank you for the sample, MissB!

1 tsp/8 oz/180F
2 minutes: Delicate, floral (reminiscent of honeysuckle), buttery, green.
3 minutes: Stronger green and buttery, very floral, maybe a little mineral? Hard to say.
4 minutes: Stronger, the leaves have finally completely unfurled. I would call this floral-mineral, with a side of green.

Not something for me to drink every day, but a really delightful treat. I have a feeling it’s quite similar to one of the Teavivre Tie Guan Yin’s that I’ve tried, but I don’t know enough about the teas/haven’t had them recently enough to actually make a comparison.

180 °F / 82 °C 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML