Out of all the weird-ass herbals I have, this one might be my favourite. It’s a bit of a toss up between Kapha by TeaG, Cacao Mint by Samovar, and this.

I think this one is more drinkable at any time, so it might take 1st place.

Sipping it hot with cranberry honey tonight. So juicy and medicinal… Yep, it’s a winner for me. :)

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 3 tsp 18 OZ / 532 ML
Hello.Kiki

Cranberry and acai are two flavors I have a hard time enjoying. It’s like once in a blue moon the craving will hit me. Any time outside of that- forget about it! lol, it’s fun to see how people’s tastes differ :)

OMGsrsly

The most prominent flavour is the nettle leaf, which I love. :) I do love cranberries, but I wouldn’t say this tastes like acai. More general berry juice, I think.

Comments

Hello.Kiki

OMGsrsly

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada