drank With Open Eyes by Butiki Teas

I don’t know why I don’t drink this more often. I guess I forget it exists?

Whatever. This tea is awesome and I love it. Buttery, gingery, lovely strawberry flavours.

In fact, I ate the ginormous piece of strawberry that ended up in my steeping basket.

Yum.

(With a couple grains of rock sugar.)

Amariel

It is, in fact, one of the best teas I have ever had. It’s definitely in my top 10/Desert Island teas. I need a huge bag for the summer.

OMGsrsly

Want me to send you a packet? Stacy sent me extra, and I have Too Much Tea Syndrome. I’d rather send a packet to someone who loves it than let it go stale. Just PM me your address. :) I have a bunch of packages to set up and send out.

Fjellrev

I really like this one too but it’s one of those that I’d probably neglect too if I had it around.

YESYESYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Messaged you..

Woohoo! :)

Amariel

This is one of CrowKettle’s faves too. We were just talking about it the other day.

OMGsrsly

It is SO good. I just keep forgetting to have it because it’s a green! I need a “favourites” box, maybe. So I remember to drink them and not hoard them.

Amariel

Yeah, I’ve ben hoarding the last of mine, and saving it for warmer weather.

Sami Kelsh

I recently did that with the chunks of apple in one of my teas, and yeah, yum. This sounds magic.

Comments

Amariel

Fjellrev

YESYESYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Messaged you..

Woohoo! :)

Amariel

Yeah, I’ve ben hoarding the last of mine, and saving it for warmer weather.

Sami Kelsh

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada