Yum. Yum yum yum.

I feel a lot of my tasting notes are starting in similar ways. :)

I love this tea. The orange-earl grey just takes the edge off the “blergamot” and makes it divine, especially with some honey.

I would get more. I would get more of a similar tea, even. Not necessarily this exact one. :)

Thanks, Sil, for sharing!

:) glad you enjoyed

Fjellrev

Sil buying something with blergamot in it? :)

OMGsrsly

Apparently it’s just orange. Interesting! It tastes (to me) a lot like an orange-earl-grey.

yeah i was young and foolish…and thought the orange wouldn’t be as blergamotlike. :) i was wrong.

Fjellrev

Oh, Silly, you’re so silly haha. But really, that’s quite something that orange can even turn on you.

Comments

:) glad you enjoyed

Fjellrev

Sil buying something with blergamot in it? :)

OMGsrsly

Fjellrev

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada