drank Kapha Organic by TeaGschwendner

Yum yum yum. Yum.

With a honey stick from a local honey company because I’m too lazy to refill my honey jar from the “giant” bucket I have (3kg local honey WHEE!).

I chose this because I’m making Bo Kho, and the scent of the spices is making me SO HUNGRY. I had a salad to tide myself over, but it just wasn’t satisfying enough. Another 1:20 of cooking, and I’ll be able to sample the stew before I pack it away for lunches.

So this tea. SPICY and deliciously herbal as always. I really like it. Many, MANY thanks to MissB for sharing with me, getting me addicted, and then enabling me into a TeaG order. :) You’re super awesome, and I appreciate that.

(Yes, the ingredients are super weird. Parsley leaves? Chili flakes? But it’s SO GOOD. A nice kick in the pants.)

did you order more of this?

OMGsrsly

Yes. And Bonny gave me more too, so I’m not sure what’s happening there. I’m so scared of the box she has for me! So many new things to try! And my TeaG and 52Teas orders.

Comments

did you order more of this?

OMGsrsly

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada