Sadly this is kinda meh. It’s a sweet, very slightly nutty, somewhat weak, iced tea.

I did a hot steep with half the packet (diluted to 4 cups), then I tossed the leaves into a cold steep that I will let sit until I get home later.

So far, not impressed. I think that for the other half of the packet I will make it as 2 cups of tea.

(Also, it was 14g including the giant tea bag. What?)

Added: 1/2 tsp rock sugar to the 4 cups. Also tried: with almond milk, but it’s WAY too dilute to make a milky tea.

200 °F / 93 °C 2 min, 30 sec 7 g 32 OZ / 946 ML

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada