drank SBT: Butterbeer by 52teas

Steeped up half the package again. This time in 1.5 cups hot water for 4 minutes, then diluted with ice and room temp water to 3.5 cups.

This is way better than the almond milk, although it’s a bit on the bitter side of things.

I think I’m just going to cold steep these going forward. It’s easier, although not as fast, and produces a more mellow base.

(Edit: I can always hot steep after to suck any remaining goodness out of the tea. :) )

195 °F / 90 °C 4 min, 0 sec 7 g
Suziqzer

Looking forward to doing this one and others like it iced this summer :)

Comments

Suziqzer

Looking forward to doing this one and others like it iced this summer :)

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada