Ok, ok, I lied. I’ll have a white or green tea tonight. This one is from VariaTEA. :)

Basically it was an “Anything that smells amazing!” choice. As long as “anything” wasn’t a black or oolong.

So this. Dry, it smells like fruit candy. Mmm.

Steeped (for 5 mintues!!), it smells like fruity candy plus tea.

This is really good! I don’t specifically get rhubarb and pineapple, but I do get tea and fruit and sweet-with-a-little-tart. Really nice balance. I wonder how this is iced, or cold steeped. Hmm…

(2-2.5 tsp per 14 oz)

Dexter

I love this one – happy you are enjoying it too. (It’s really good cold steeped…)

OMGsrsly

Good to know. Now to decide whether to put it on tonight, or to wait… I’ll put a cold steep on tonight. :)

VariaTEA

Yay! I am glad you liked it.

Comments

Dexter

OMGsrsly

VariaTEA

Yay! I am glad you liked it.

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada