drank Holiday Tea by Harney & Sons

This is very tasty this “morning”.

I slept through my alarm, and am still exhausted. Pain takes a lot of energy to deal with!

So now I’m off to the clinic to see my x-ray results, then to work for a few hours to hopefully manage the next step in an experiment. Not too sure about that, due to the sore, but I’ll see. If not, I have paperwork to do and I can do the next step tomorrow.

(1 tea bag for 12 oz, 1/8 tsp sugar, almond milk)

CrowKettle

I hope your x-ray scans went well.

Me too! :)

mrmopar

Hope you feel better! I am on the hurt shoulder wagon for a day or two myself.

OMGsrsly

Thanks! You too. I’m hoping for a CT scan in the next week or so. Whee!

TeaBrat

what happened? you can read some of my whiny posts on my humerus fracture. :)

Sami Kelsh

Hope you’re healed soon! In the meantime, tea helps ;)

__Morgana__

Feel better!

OMGsrsly

Haha! Teabrat, my story is not so humerus. ;) (Couldn’t resist!) I slipped at work and exacerbated an existing neck injury. The natural curvature of my neck is straight due to extreme muscle tightness, and as the muscles get tighter during the day I start losing feeling in my right arm and hand. Whee! Not recommended, actually. It’s a pain in the neck. :)

keychange

Uggh pain and hospitals and tests! I hope you feel better soon. And if it makes you feel any better, it’s my “morning” too right now (because I slept all day!)

OMGsrsly

Yeah, it’s frustrating. Hope you’re feeling better today, keychange!

feel better!

Comments

CrowKettle

I hope your x-ray scans went well.

Me too! :)

mrmopar

Hope you feel better! I am on the hurt shoulder wagon for a day or two myself.

OMGsrsly

Thanks! You too. I’m hoping for a CT scan in the next week or so. Whee!

TeaBrat

what happened? you can read some of my whiny posts on my humerus fracture. :)

Sami Kelsh

Hope you’re healed soon! In the meantime, tea helps ;)

__Morgana__

Feel better!

keychange

OMGsrsly

Yeah, it’s frustrating. Hope you’re feeling better today, keychange!

feel better!

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada