drank Kashmir Tchai by Kusmi Tea

I had thought of making this somewhat earlier, but then I got distracted with cleaning (laundry! floors! kitchen! bedroom surfaces (except I didn’t get to the floor)!) and didn’t have it.

So I’m having it now. I’m thumbing my nose at caffeine. Neener, neener. (Just wait. I might not be able to get to sleep tonight!)

I heated some almond milk on the stove till steaming, then added 2 tsp of this tea. Let it sit about for 3 minutes, added 3 drops stevia, and strained it into my mug.

Pretty nice! I get a lot of bay from this tea, which isn’t surprising. Under the bay, maybe cardamom is next. And perhaps pepper, if it truly is an ingredient. Not much cinnamon or clove at all right now, which I don’t mind.

I think next time I’d steep the tea strong in water, then add hot milk. Just to get a more rounded flavour.

Still, I do like this chai. It’s quite different from my favourite (chandernagor!), and nice to have every once in a while.

2 tsp 14 OZ / 414 ML
Bear With Me

Me thinks the caffeine is winning tonight :P

Comments

Bear With Me

Me thinks the caffeine is winning tonight :P

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada