drank Imperial Label by Kusmi Tea

This is really interesting! Thanks, MissB!

Sadly the licorice/liquorice does ruin it for me. I like the orange and vanilla for sure. Some honey was added to see if I could moderate the licorice aftertaste. Sadly, nope. It’s way too much for me.

Thanks for giving me a chance to try the tea, but it is definitely not something I want to drink again!

CHAroma

Hmm, that actually sounds like a really great combo. Sorry you didn’t like it. :(

OMGsrsly

It would be great without the licorice root aftertaste. :) The other flavours are fantastic, and it didn’t steep bitter or anything.

Comments

CHAroma

OMGsrsly

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada