I got my Bellocq samples from fuzzypeachkin and CrowKettle! YAY!

Of course I’m having the assam first.

It’s nice. Really smooth. Really doesn’t need anything added to it (and I do like adding things to my tea). It’s a very sweet assam. IDK. Descriptive words are escaping my brain.

Tea good.

it was a nice one, eh? :)

OMGsrsly

Yes. And less strong than some, but still nice and strong. I wonder what shipping is like… :)

the tea itself is a little pricy for some of them heh

OMGsrsly

Yeah, sadly. And with moving now May 15 (we haven’t even looked at the house yet but it’s ours if we want it) and the added costs there… I probably shouldn’t buy any more tea.

CrowKettle

When I ordered the white wolf blend shipping came to about $9, I think. The teas are definitely pricey though.

OMGsrsly

Oh, that’s not bad. But yes it’s quite expensive for the amount.

Comments

it was a nice one, eh? :)

the tea itself is a little pricy for some of them heh

CrowKettle

OMGsrsly

Oh, that’s not bad. But yes it’s quite expensive for the amount.

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada