Holy hannah, this matcha is SWEET. I mean, there’s no sugar in it as far as I can tell, but the flavouring is really candy-like.

I made some of this (from VariaTEA!) into a white chocolate matcha latte today, and although I used less white chocolate than I do for my plain matcha white chocolate lattes, it’s so sweet I actually can’t finish it. I drank about 3/4 of my latte while it was still hot.

I still really like the flavouring (it’s distinctive, I think), but WOW. No need for more sugar.

I guess I’ll have some tomorrow, but just shaken with almond milk… :)

VariaTEA

Oh no. I am sorry this was too sweet for you. The sample I shared with you was from Sil and it was distinctive flavoring. Perhaps I should have sent the delicate flavoring instead.

OMGsrsly

Sil gave me some of this before, actually. I do like it! Really! I just thought I’d be “clever” and make it into a white chocolate latte. :)

VariaTEA

Well it does sound appealing.

Comments

VariaTEA

OMGsrsly

VariaTEA

Well it does sound appealing.

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada