SMELLS SO GOOD. So orangey. And it’s soft and bouncy like a pillow!

Steeping, it smells divinely orangey.

Steeped, it tastes orangealicious. And a little herbally from the nettle and chamomile.

SO GOOD. Well. Unless you don’t like one of the ingredients and then it would be terrible. But for an orangey, nettle-and-chamomile-and-other-things tea? This is really really nice. I bet it would be good with a little honey, and poured over ice, too.

VariaTEA

YAY!! I am happy the pillow tea also delivers in flavor. It would be sad if it didn’t :P

OMGsrsly

It’s just what I was hoping for from the smell, and I didn’t even add any sweetener of any kind! WOO!

VariaTEA

Nice. It smelled really good too.

Amariel

That does sound good!

Comments

VariaTEA

OMGsrsly

VariaTEA

Nice. It smelled really good too.

Amariel

That does sound good!

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada