WOOO!!! Thanks, Ceylon Star!

Smells SO GOOD. Like an Orange Julius, almost.

Yeah. If an Orange Julius were a tea, I think this might be it. Will probably update more in comments later. Must flee!

Let me know if you’d like me to pick up some more for you :D

OMGsrsly

I kinda want to visit the store! Maybe once I drink my way back down from almost-300… O.o

Bear With Me

she’s closed sun/mon but if you come over one day I’ll gladly play taxi :D Janet is freaking AWESOME <3

Amariel

I need more of this one….it is soo good.

Amariel

She really is, and you can actually get $1 sample bags. Freaking awesome!

Comments

Bear With Me

Let me know if you’d like me to pick up some more for you :D

OMGsrsly

Amariel

I need more of this one….it is soo good.

Amariel

She really is, and you can actually get $1 sample bags. Freaking awesome!

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada