drank Sweet Temptation by Cornelia Bean

Yep, this is Divine Temptation by Bayswater in rooibos form.

Yum yum yum.

Mostly nougat, really nice with a little almond milk, would buy again (but probably local as this is available in a couple places here).

200 °F / 93 °C 2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML
VariaTEA

I think I prefer Divine Temptation as it was as sweet but they are definitely very similar.

OMGsrsly

I haven’t tried the Divine Temptation rooibos yet. I think I’ll have to, though. Yum yum tea.

VariaTEA

Is there a Divine Temptation rooibos??

OMGsrsly

Well, she said they had it the last time I was in. Green, as well. But their website is seriously out of date and it’s not listed.

Comments

VariaTEA

VariaTEA

Is there a Divine Temptation rooibos??

OMGsrsly

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada