drank Amande Amaretti by Dammann Freres

Sadly this tea doesn’t do it for me. Still, I’m glad Shmiracles gave me the opportunity to try it, as I’m pretty sure I would have purchased it.

The tea is thin. The amaretto flavour is present, and accurate, but it is thin. This might be because amaretto = coffee for me. We always used to spike our coffee with it when we went camping (Yes, even as kids. I know, I know. Mom and dad would put ~1 tsp in a coffee or hot chocolate for us so we were drinking a “grown up” drink.). So those flavours are irrevocably linked.

So while this might be a good tea for some people, as the flavour itself is really nice, it’s not a tea for me. The almond tea I have and prefer is La Naissance by Fauchon. Almondy birthday cake.