VariaTEA sent this to me labelled “just enough for one 12 oz cup”. So that’s what I’ve made!

Steeping, it smells SO GOOD. Many spices. Lots of spices. Spices, spices, spices. This is gonna be great with that whipping cream. :)

Yeah, this is seriously spice-heavy. I’m not sure if it’s supposed to be this way, as my sample was fairly powdered, but I kinda like it. Loads of cloves, some cinnamon. No chocolate. What? Chocolate nibs? I thought those were cardamom. Oops.

I still prefer my Mariage Freres Chandernagor, but this is still a nice chai. Different. And different is good!

195 °F / 90 °C 4 min, 0 sec 12 OZ / 354 ML
VariaTEA

Different is definitely an apt description of this one.

Comments

VariaTEA

Different is definitely an apt description of this one.

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada