drank Birthday Cake by Butiki Teas

Om nom nom. Tea. And it’s my birthday, happy birthday to me.

The other teas I had today were matcha macaron with white chocolate too-soft-ganache at breakfast, and a green tea latte at sbux.

Yep.

I am so stressed about this whole moving thing. So after I got a (ridiculous photo and) drivers license update, I came home and chilled before painting my nails and remembering about tea.

Nails are a dark navy shimmer with gold and black glitter on top. Yeah! Go me! I really like them but the polishes aren’t playing nice and it’s still not set. Hopefully it doesn’t get too messy while I sleep.

Tea is delicious as always. Very gentle, vanilla and sweet. Yum yum.

yyz

Veronica

Suziqzer

Happy Birthday to you!

oddree

Yay! Happy Birthday, drink all the things with the sprinkles!

Nightshifter

Sami Kelsh

Happy birthday to you!!!

Butiki Teas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pov2sK_C3sY!!!! Hope the nails come out, they sound cute!

Thanks, everyone!

caile

Happy birthday! : )

Butiki Teas

Cute, very night sky-ish. :)

OMGsrsly

I really want to do galaxy nails. I just did this in about 10 min last night, though. Maybe next week I’ll take the time and get all fancy!

Comments

yyz

jump62359

Veronica

Suziqzer

Happy Birthday to you!

oddree

Yay! Happy Birthday, drink all the things with the sprinkles!

Nightshifter

Sami Kelsh

Happy birthday to you!!!

Thanks, everyone!

caile

Happy birthday! : )

Butiki Teas

Cute, very night sky-ish. :)

OMGsrsly

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada