A sample from CrowKettle! Thank you. :)

This is really really good. Wow. The sample says “2 servings” so I dumped it onto the clean counter and divided it in two. Best way to get an even number of rose buds and gigantic tea leaves in a cup! It smells like rose candy. But not the rose Turkish delight I had a couple weeks ago, like fizzy rose candy or syrup drink.

So tasty.

As I don’t really reach for white teas, I’m not sure I’d get it. But it IS really good, and I highly recommend trying it if you like white tea or rose. :)

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada