homer simpson drool

This tea is so so so so good. Just. Yum. Today I really shook up the bag and got a LOT of licorice/anise/fennel flavour, with less cinnamon. My tongue is so happy.

(With a touch of honey, since there’s no licorice root and therefore no awful licorice sweetness.)

Kat_Maria

Hmm… I am really curious about this one. I am not really a fan of licorice though. I think I should just ask Stacy about a sample of this next time I order from Butiki :D

OMGsrsly

I love this tea because it’s a licorice tea with none of the sweet sweet aftertaste. If you like the dutch licorices, you might like this tea. :) It’s good with a touch of honey, OR a touch of salt.

Comments

Kat_Maria

OMGsrsly

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada