drank White Ginger Pear by Tea Forte

I iced up my last two triangles of this today. It’s not bad. More pear than ginger, and what with not being a fan of the ripe pear taste, I’m not sure why I thought I liked this so much.

It’s pretty good, especially if you like very flavoured teas, and you find it on sale at Chapters. :) 1 triangle does about 1 litre of final iced tea product to my taste, they say it makes 24oz. But drink what you prefer.

Anna

Hm. Maybe I should give this another chance.

OMGsrsly

All I taste is pear. It’s not super sweet but definitely reminds me of those terrible jelly beans. (Terrible because yuck! Pear!)

Anna

I reread my tasting note, and felt… no. Will not give second chance. HORRORFUL.

OMGsrsly

Ahaha. Yeah, definitely don’t drink this hot. Better iced. But still not a repurchase. (Srsly, pear jelly beans. So gross.)

Comments

Anna

Hm. Maybe I should give this another chance.

Anna

I reread my tasting note, and felt… no. Will not give second chance. HORRORFUL.

OMGsrsly

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada