drank Chance Combinations by Custom

I mixed up some of the 52Teas Eggnog Honeybush and Cornelia Bean’s Sweet Temptation Rooibos. It’s a good combo, as Sweet temptation is sweet, and the eggnog honeybush is kind of lacking.

Then I added maple syrup and cream.

Oh goodness. I added too much maple syrup, but it’s SO GOOD. Sweet, mapley, nougaty, not too rooibosy. :)

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 3 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML
VariaTEA

This sounds like quite the decadent treat. And definitely a good way to drink a tea that is lacking.

OMGsrsly

I’ve been eating maple whipped cream by the spoonful this week. :D It hasn’t even made it into tea! THAT is decadent.

Comments

VariaTEA

OMGsrsly

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada