Thank you Dexter3657 for this sample.

It is weird. I’m eating a cookie with it and I’m not getting much tea flavour. A bit of bitterness, a bit of weird mentholishness that must be from the sarsaparilla root, I smell but can’t taste a general fruitiness.

So. Weird and interesting. Not something I’ll pick up in the future (Unless it’s amazing cold brewed. I should try cold brewing this!), but really neat to try!

Edit: I missed it! This was post 1234! AHHH!!!

OMGsrsly

And you are just Dexter now! I hadn’t noticed. Sorry!

Dexter

Most people found the numbers confusing, and I JUST changed it – no worries (and I might change it back – weird to see it as just Dexter…).
I need to play with that tea too. it’s strange, but I think it has potential…. cold steep? maybe…

OMGsrsly

It got better as it cooled (to me) so yeah. Cold steep, maybe iced…

Comments

OMGsrsly

And you are just Dexter now! I hadn’t noticed. Sorry!

Dexter

OMGsrsly

It got better as it cooled (to me) so yeah. Cold steep, maybe iced…

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada