A sample from Fuzzy Peachkin, via CrowKettle. :)

Thanks so much!

This tea is SOOOOO GOOD. I’m having it with a touch of brown sugar because I’m really sensitive to bitterness/astringency right now. But it’s divine. Such a tasty, strong, breakfast tea. Some assamisness in there, but toned down with other teas, I think.

Highly recommend. Maybe if you can justify the $17/2oz for White Wolf, we can do a group order in the fall, CrowKettle? :)

CrowKettle

That sounds like an excellent plan. I’d love to try more of their teas, or at least pick up more White Wolf. :)

OMGsrsly

:D :D Yay!

Comments

CrowKettle

OMGsrsly

:D :D Yay!

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada