I’m really not a fan of the Herbal Infusions base tea. To counteract the ick-ness, I steeped for 2 minutes at 185F. For a black tea. Yeah.

Thankfully that, and overleafing, allows the flavourings to overpower the base to make a tasty cup.

Sweet, sugary, pretty mild chai. More like cinnamon bun, really. It does smell good, and it’s not bad this way, but I’d rather buy teas with bases I like so I probably won’t be getting this again.

Flavors: Brown Sugar, Cinnamon

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada