drank Mango Fruit Punch by DAVIDsTEA

I picked this up the other day when I bought the precious root beer float.

It’s not bad. Mostly pineapple-tangerine, I’m really not getting any mango. It tastes very similar to Teavana’s Wild Orange Blossom or Citrus Lavender Sage, with respect to the orange/tangerine flavouring.

I made it as a “tea pop”. Filled a big canning jar with ice and filled about half way with club soda. Then I brewed about 14 oz tea with 1 tbsp leaf, and poured it right on over. Because everything in the jar was already cold, and there was already liquid, I didn’t have to worry about the glass breaking and it chilled super quickly. Tea pops aren’t necessarily my favourite, but I needed to use up the last of the club soda, and it worked.

I won’t be getting this tea again, mostly because I prefer the ridiculous orangeness of Wild Orange Blossom. It’s also a little cheaper AND only has natural flavourings.

Flavors: Orange, Pineapple

MissB

Wow, two of you with the same tea in a row!

mj

Haha I noticed that too. Tea twins!

Cameron B.

Hello, tea twin! :P

OMGsrsly

That’s hilarious! And yes, it’s like Tang. :) Wild Orange Blossom is even more Tang-like. Must be why I like it!

Cavocorax

Ooh! That actually sells it on me because I’m done with teavana but I do like orange/tangerine!

OMGsrsly

I steeped it again and had it hot, Cavo. It was nice that way as well. I still got more pineapple and orange than mango, but I might just be weird. :)

Comments

MissB

Wow, two of you with the same tea in a row!

mj

Haha I noticed that too. Tea twins!

Cameron B.

Hello, tea twin! :P

Cavocorax

OMGsrsly

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada