drank Pineapple Oolong by DAVIDsTEA

I got this as a tea to go today.

Sadly, for some reason it tastes kind of rancid. Like milk-rancid. I’m not sure why, unless it’s because the steeper they used in-store was used for a lot of teas with milk, or… ooh. Maybe a tea with yogurt, and it wasn’t cleaned out super well before uses. You know, that might be it. I think the girl before me had Strawberry Rhubarb Parfait.

Oh well. It’s not bad enough I didn’t drink it.

(I was going to get Caramel Corn, but when I got in-store it just smelled so over the top sweet I couldn’t do it. And then I ended up getting sucked into buying some cherry amaretto ice cream, which is over the top sweet. Oh well.)

VariaTEA

Should have gone with Caramel Corn :P

OMGsrsly

Haha! Maybe. But I am really enjoying this ice cream. :)