Sad sipdown!

I decided to have this one (I found it when I was organizing my cupboard. I seriously need to go through EVERYTHING again to make sure my spreadsheet is up to date!) because my tummy is angry and the rest of my body is angry and it smells so good. Tulsi and cinnamon and puerh, OH MY!

I steeped it for some unmeasured amount of time, and added some honey. Mmm… I’ll definitely have more steeps of this today. And it’s on my list of Blends To Get from Verdant.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Earth, Tulsi

195 °F / 90 °C 6 tsp 18 OZ / 532 ML

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada