drank Root Beer by Simpson & Vail

Ok, so. Root beer teas. For sheer depth and forcefulness of flavour, DavidsTea Root Beer Float wins, hands down.

This one is definitely a black tea, that has had a dollop of root beer flavouring added. Because of this, there isn’t that extra-ness in the flavour. I think if there was some sarsaparilla or something in here, it’d be way better.

That being said, this is not a bad tea. It just pales beside other root beer teas. The black base is reasonable, and shows up under the root beer flavour. The root beer is indeed root beer, although the smell is truer than the taste. And it’s good with cream. :)

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada