drank Champagne Cider by Butiki Teas

There is a backhoe outside my living room window. The next two weeks will be trying, I think.

Made this to share with my BFF. We both really like it. I even did two steeps, and am sipping on the second now. So appley, with a nice spice background. I don’t really get champagne, but that doesn’t worry me. I’ve only had this hot so far, I think. I feel a need to try it iced, but I’m not sure if I’ll remember before I finish the tea.

Flavors: Apple, Cinnamon

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada