drank Pu-erh Ginger by Rishi Tea

SSTTB #16.

Still not feeling so great, and while I had a ginger tea at work, I wanted something less sweet at home. Enter this.

I steeped somewhere around 5 minutes, as I was baking toast and didn’t feel like setting the timer twice. It’s really nice! Earthy mineral puerh, lots of ginger. I added 1/2 tsp honey just to punch it up a little, but although it tastes good like this, I’m not sure it really needs it.

Definitely a decent tea. Not something I need to stock, but I’m glad I had it around this evening.

Flavors: Earth, Ginger, Mineral

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada