drank English Breakfast by Tea Centre

Umm, ok. So there’s no notes for this tea? That’s weird, since I’m almost done my 100g of it (thanks mom… ;) )

Unfortunately, this tea is nothing to write home about. It’s an Assam blend, that seems to pull those cardboardy flavours instead of delicious malty and fruity and somewhat astringent flavours. I think I prefer Grandpa’s Anytime Blend, or their Rungagora for an early morning kick in the pants. They are both CTC, but somehow the maltiness overpowers any cardboard.

I know. Talking about a tea tasting like cardboard. At least it’s not chicken soup?

Flavors: Cardboard, Malt

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada