Oh this is really nice! So glad I grabbed some from the bag I got for Bear with Me. :)

Really gentle, almost candy-like grapefruit. Nice white tea that didn’t go bitter. I added a couple tiny pieces of rock sugar to my mug, so that might have something to do with the “candy”, but IDK. This is a really nice white tea.

Tempted to cold steep the used leaves, but overnight is too long I think. I’ll keep them and see if I manage to cold steep tomorrow. The leaves still smell fantastic, so I think I’d get another cup. :)

(2 heaping tsp, 14 oz water, 160F, 3 minutes, 2 pieces rock sugar.)

Flavors: Candy, Citrus, Floral, Grapefruit

160 °F / 71 °C 3 min, 0 sec 14 OZ / 414 ML

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada