A giant mug, with honey.

I tried to go to bed about 7:30 this evening, but ended up getting up about 9:30 because I couldn’t get to sleep. So tired, but no sleeping. Boo!

So now it’s midnight and I’m still up. Hopefully sipping on this delicious herbal will help kickstart the sleepiness. I have flux on my computer, so there is no blue light in my eyes keeping me awake. :)

This tea is delicious, sweet and fruity and medicinal all at once. I like it so much! Definitely something I need to keep stocked, especially since the price is so reasonable. (My other favourite hot herbal is Verdant’s Ginger Sage Winter Spa Blend. It’s on the opposite of the reasonable spectrum, but SO amazing in the winter or when I’m feeling under the weather.)

Flavors: Berry, Medicinal, Sweet