drank Mulberry White Tea by RiverTea

Thank you, Roswell Strange! This is from the SSTTB, but it was a sample added just for me. :)

This is really nice. I really like the papaya in it. Quite different from Gold Rush. Not nearly as sweet, for one thing. Also, no coconut.

This tea is sweet and creamy. Definitely something I’ll pick up if I order from River Tea.

First I’ll do a couple re-steeps, then I need to cold steep and see how it works that way!

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada