drank Pumpkin Milkshake by Butiki Teas

Oh yum. Yum yum yum.

Delicious.

It’s mild because I didn’t steep it super hot, but the spices and the pumpkininess are so delicious. Yes, pumpkininess. Also some fruitiness that I think might be from the base tea.

I added a touch of cream, and will definitely resteep (because this time I remembered to put the leaves in the fridge right away to keep them safe).

I’m kinda sad I didn’t pick any of this up in my friends birthday order, but that’s OK. I’ll enjoy what I have and keep whichever version is available on my order list.

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada