drank Green Sencha Tea by Ubi's

When you first open the jar, you are hit with a very intense, oceany smell. The color of the tea is very light and clear, but with a deep green tea smell. The flavor reminds me of seaweed and went very well with dark chocolate. This tea is very strong, so I wouldn’t drink a large amount at a time, but it is very good in small quantities like with deserts

Thomas Smith

Wow, I commend your bravery at using such a long steep and high temp with a Sencha! I rarely go beyond 1min using 75C/167F, but I also tend to be pretty heavy handed with the dosing I use.

Comments

Thomas Smith

I’m new to the high quality tea world and eager to get started tasting and enjoying a whole new world of flavor. I’m a high school senior, 18 years old, and have been an avid tea drinker my whole life. Previously I would drink generic tea bags. Recently I have been getting into Gong Fu Cha and loose leaf teas. Not only do I enjoy the flavors, but the ceremony is a nice way to relax and unwind after a hard days work. I aspire to try many different teas and meet others from the tea community. If anyone has any teas they would be willing to send as samples I would be very thankful to you for helping expand my tea knowledge and pallet.

Washington State