First off THANK YOU Bonnie for the opportunity to taste this tea

Dry smell: The dry smell is a lot different than I expected. It has a very sour, green vegetal smell that reminds me of grass and dandelions in the summer. It has a wet tree bark smell, a slight hint of a green apple. I was expecting a much darker smell so I’m not quite sure what to expect from this tea.

Wet smell: The wet smell is delicious in a really strange way. It is very dark and I can smell the dark aroma of forest. It still has a sour aroma but became a lot deeper and richer than when it was dry.

Taste: This is a strange tea, unlike anything I’ve ever tasted before. It has a really light flavor that I can’t place. It’s a smooth, creamy flavor of spices. I think the strangest part of this tea is that when I start to swallow, there is an extremely sweet flavor on the roof of my mouth. It is like sugar is melting right on top of my throat. It’s a strange flavor.

This is an interesting tea, I’m not sure if I like it or not. I was a good experience anyways

Bonnie

This is why I sent some to you, it is very different isn’t it. It resteeps very well.

Insence&Tea

Ya I’ve resteeped it about 20 times at this point. The way it changes is really interesting. It almost seem likes it gets sweeter the longer I go. It has more of a spice like bark taste than it did at first. I find I like it better after it cools down a bit.

Comments

Bonnie

Insence&Tea

I’m new to the high quality tea world and eager to get started tasting and enjoying a whole new world of flavor. I’m a high school senior, 18 years old, and have been an avid tea drinker my whole life. Previously I would drink generic tea bags. Recently I have been getting into Gong Fu Cha and loose leaf teas. Not only do I enjoy the flavors, but the ceremony is a nice way to relax and unwind after a hard days work. I aspire to try many different teas and meet others from the tea community. If anyone has any teas they would be willing to send as samples I would be very thankful to you for helping expand my tea knowledge and pallet.

Washington State