This was my first experience with a milk oolong so I don’t have anything to compare it to.

The dry tea has a sweet almost bready smell, it steeped into very enjoyable milky smell.

The tea itself wasn’t over powered by the milk scent, I found it to be very complimentary to the lightly floral, toasty oolong.

Something I would drink again surely and if you haven’t already tried a milk oolong Tea Sante’s is a great place to start!

chadao

We have a nice milk oolong at Ku Cha. I think it’s from Anxi. It’s probably not as toasty as yours :-)

Comments

chadao

Hey everyone, I’m still fairly new to Steepster but I’ve loved my time here. Such a great community and I’ve had nothing but pleasant interactions!

I’m 22 years old and have been drinking loose leaf tea for about a year now, I still have lots I’d love to try so if anyone would ever like to do an exchange or something I’d be in for sure!

I cook,read, play video games and drink tea on my spare time. I’m always up for recommendations, be it a game,book or a tea!

Ontario