Well I guess it would be unfair to claim I don’t like ripe pu’erh anymore.

I’m sluggishly preparing myself for my closing shift tonight and figured I’d give this one a try, now I’m on my third steeping.

I really enjoyed this one, thanks to Dexter for putting it in the tea box!

yay! i enjoyed this one a bunch

Garret

Believe it or not, since I made created this blend last year, this has been my first tea of the day everyday. Srsly going on a year of being obsessed with it. The cakes that I had pressed on 10/25/2012 are really opening up now, too. Gettin’ good.

Thanks for writing about it! I appreciate it. Tea ya later!

Comments

yay! i enjoyed this one a bunch

Garret

Thanks for writing about it! I appreciate it. Tea ya later!

Hey everyone, I’m still fairly new to Steepster but I’ve loved my time here. Such a great community and I’ve had nothing but pleasant interactions!

I’m 22 years old and have been drinking loose leaf tea for about a year now, I still have lots I’d love to try so if anyone would ever like to do an exchange or something I’d be in for sure!

I cook,read, play video games and drink tea on my spare time. I’m always up for recommendations, be it a game,book or a tea!

Ontario